Comic Type: Nintendo Switch |
Posted: Tuesday March 7th, 2017
- [ Size: 720x450 ]
It seems, in a bid to keep children, pets, and game industry writers from accidentally ingesting Switch cartridges, Nintendo has infused the surface with an extremely bitter, non-toxic compound called Denatonium Benzoate. I haven't tried the Switch cartridge taste test. But, I'm also extremely bitter. So, I figure I'd probably enjoy it.
Note: you can see videos of foolish people putting a Switch cartridge in their mouths despite knowing full well how bad it's supposed to be. I blame YouTube.
[ discuss ] - replies ( 8 ) last post by: Woody